2 cups of flour + a little bit more
8 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of white sugar
1 box of blueberries/raspberries
1/4 a cup of water
white/brown sugar( no specified amount )
cornstarch( see above)
1) mix 2 cups of flour, salt, sugar, and butter in a bowl. Using a pastry cutter cut up the butter till the butter is very fine.
2) gradually add water to mixture. Kneed as you do this.
3) Make dough into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and put in fridge .
4) Wash fruit and berries
5) Cut up the peaches into bite-size pieces . Put in bowl with berries.
6)Mix with cornstarch, brown sugar, white sugar, and flour . Amounts are not specified . Amounts are as you see fit.
7) Pour into a large pie dish
8) Take out the dough. And stretch to fit over the top of the pie dish. Fill free to garnish with brown sugar.